I don't understand the Vedic concept of multiple gods like Shiva and Vishnu, etc. Isn't it enough to worship the single Creator of the universe?
Author: Muslim Man 284 10/24/2021
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes, 25 seconds
You don't understand the Vedic concept of multiple Gods like Shiva and Vishnu because they are either human beings or man-made (imaginary) gods.
Practical proof that all the Gods of Hinduism are actually human beings or imaginary is that they will never be able to write their name through the nature by their power.
So yes, it is enough to worship single and only creator of the universe Allah the God Islam who proved himself through nature by showing his name in the 21st century of modern science and technology.
Here is real video footage of this miraculous tree in Pakistan
They may try to represent fake images of shapes, sizes, and other kind of irrelevant stuff but they won’t be able to show you clear NAME of their gods written and signature by themselves without any human intervention with real footages.
1) Allah commanded this newborn baby to speak His name in real world
2) Allah commanded this cow to speak His name in real world
4) Allah commanded this rooster to speak His name in real world
Also see this real world clouds footage how Allah has written His name in Arabic اللہ and Muhammad in Arabic محمد through clouds.
So above proofs are clear enough to tell you that Allah is Creator and single controller of the universe and Allah is the true God who mentioned following statements through his true words in Holy Quran revealed on Last Prophet Muhammadﷺ of true religion Islam.
Here is translation of only two verses from Holy Quran:
(23:84) Ask them: "Whose is the earth and those who are in it? Tell us if you know"
(23:88) Ask them: "Say, if you indeed know, to whom belongs the dominion over all things; (Who is it) that grants asylum, but against Whom no asylum is available?"
Also keep these facts in mind that
- Imaginary gods could not stop Allah from performing this act in real world through His neutral creatures
- Imaginary gods could not command these neutral creatures to witness and speak their name by their own power
- Imaginary gods have no access in reality because they were invented by people centuries ago against Allah who is the real God and proved Himself through His neutral creatures
Now, here is what imaginary gods must do if they really exist as claimed by their religious leaders and followers
- If there is any God/Goddess except Allah, he/she must demonstrate his/her power by controlling neutral creatures of nature and command them to speak and recite their name by their own power in real world because Allah has practically done it with several creatures of nature by His own power and command that you’ve seen.
- If there is any God/Goddess except Allah, he/she must be able to transform the Tree of Allah into his/her name by his/her own power and control to prove his/her existence because Allah has practically done it through tree by His own power and command that you’ve seen.
- If there is any God/Goddess except Allah, he/she must be able to write his/her own name along with the leader of that religion in the sky through the clouds in real world to prove his/her own ownership and truth of the leader of that religion like Allah has done for Himself and His last Prophet Muhammadﷺ through the clouds that you’ve seen.
Also Check: Army of Allah