Moulana Abrar Alam is a Sunni Muslim Saint from Pakistan who has been curnig and healing the incurable patients through his prayers, Islamic charity, worship and almsgiving by the Power of Allah for the last 15 years.
He is also a Muslim Religious Scholar and Author who can help for religious questions, mindset confusions and mental health issues.
Education and Highlights
- 1992, Fazil-e-Wifaqul Madaris Al Arabia Multan, Pakistan (2nd position)
- 1992, Fazil-e-Jamia Darul Uloom Korangi Karachi, Pakistan
- Fazil-e-Arabic Secondary Board of Karachi, Pakistani
- 1998 M.A. Arabic Karachi University Karachi, Pakistan (2nd position)
- Allegiance to Mufti Taqi Usmani
- Bukhari Sharif read from the late Moulana Subhan Mahmood
- Muslim Sharif read from Mufti Rafi Usman (President of Darul Uloom University)
- Tirmidhi Sharif read from Mufti Taqi Usmani
- Can communicate and talk in Arabic, English and Urdu languages
- Heals through prayers, Islamic charity, worship and almsgiving
- Author of Urdu books (Quran aur Shaitan, Ahadees aur Shaitan, Islam aur Jadu)